Benefits Administration and Communication Systems
What is a benefits administration and communication system?
- A benefits administration system is an online platform used for establishing, maintaining and managing benefits for the employees of an organization.
- This is a helpful tool for human resources professionals from an administration standpoint, as it serves as an electronic “tracking” system.
- In addition, it is helpful to employees as it keeps them informed and involved in the use and understanding of their benefits.
- If your organization has a dedicated Human Resources professional that you would like freed up to focus on more strategic matters versus paperwork, then a benefits administration system could be a good solution.
- If your organization has someone handling benefits, but also wearing multiple hats, a benefits administration system can save valuable time.
- In addition, a benefits administration system creates a more streamlined process for organizing employee enrollments and the many changes that occur throughout the year.
- If you or your team members are buried with questions from employees about their benefits and providing explanations about those benefits, you may be ready for the efficiencies a benefits administration system provides.
- One key benefit is the ability to gain and maintain compliance with benefits laws.
- A benefits administration system creates, tracks and maintains an enrollment profile for every employee.
- It also streamlines the onboarding process so that there is a record of employee benefits offerings and selections.
- Through the information provided by this system, employees are able to make more informed decisions regarding their benefits.
- In addition, a benefits administration system provides the necessary employer information for ACA reporting requirements and can function with other systems to create more streamlined HR/payroll process.
- It reduces errors, time, and hassle for the employer and employee alike.
- Needs are different for each individual organization, and one size does not fit all. Work with a professional, experienced advisor to determine the best fit for your specific organization.
- Group Benefits has installed and maintained systems for more than a decade, and can help find the right solution for your organization’s benefits administration system needs.
- We have a Benefits Communication Systems Manager to spearhead the implementation and maintenance of any platform.